After years of serving on the road, I am excited to announce that will be traveling less, and offering more of my work here in Austin over the next few months. This work will be in the form of private sessions, energetic healing, short talks, day-long intensives, weekend retreats, outdoor events, and rite of passage ceremonies.
Private Sessions begin this Thursday, starting at 10am. Click here to register. For those of you who are unfamiliar with my healing work, it is a combination of ancient ceremonial wisdom from Peru, Earth-based awareness and mindfulness practices, and modalities techniques from Vanessa Stone’s apprenticeship programs.
Mateo’s Upcoming Events and Offerings:
- Private Sessions: Every Thursday in February and March (please inquire if you would like a session, but Thursdays will not work for you). Mateo’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 9: Guided Silent Hike at St. Edwards (8am – 10am)
- March 16: Day Long Intensive with Michael Becherer, Exploring the Wild at Gus Fruh
- April 22-24: Weekend Retreat at Jacob’s Well
- June 3-5: California Weekend Intensive: Tracking The Inner Landscape with Mateo Magee and Meghan Walla-Murphy
Learn more about these events as they post at: www.MateoMagee.com